Sunday, July 31, 2011

Some Things Are So Bittersweet

I was listening to this song Paul Westerberg does, "Mr. Rabbit." (It was written by Burl Ives.) That song was the anthem of this past Spring for me. I was singing that song, listening to it, all of that. Now, when I listen to it, it makes me feel better about the future, but at the same time, there is this longing for the past. For the past week or so, things have really been in turmoil in my life. No, the past week is when all the turmoil that has built up over the past years exploded and it was terrible. But, I now know (er, hope [please Jesus]) that things will straighten up sooner than what I originally thought. I just hope they do. I have been worrying myself into a blur over this. Anyway, here is a link for that song.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=409DBKlLsLo

I just miss my Caleb.

No comments:

Post a Comment